Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

" We brought in our Chevy Volt with moderate hail damage. It came out the next day looking brand name brand-new! In addition to quality work, Nate is just a friendly guy and seems truly into his work."

How Much Is Paintless Dent RemovalPaintless Dent Removal Price


It is not a matter of camouflaging the damage; we make dings and dents vanish - without the requirement for paint or body fillers. With this unique process, we restore your automobile's appearance at a fraction of the cost and turnaround time of conventional body store repair. Our specialist specialists utilize custom-designed tools to get behind the damaged location and gently massage the metal back to its original state.

Learn More About Paintless Dent Repair Price Guide

Specially made tools and methods for PDR have been established to get rid of dents, frequently up to the size of a football, from nearly any panel of a lorry. No sanding, body filler or repainting is essential. When the process is complete the dent is no longer noticeable.

Today's factory paints are very versatile and will not be damaged in any method by this process. Paintless Dent Repair is the only method to repair a dent and still keep your factory paint. "Will My Dents Be 100% Gone?" On small damages, most of the times, yes. The much deeper the dent, the more challenging it is to repair.

Details About Paintless Dent Repair Pricing Guide

Average Cost Of Paintless Dent RepairPaintless Dent Repair Price Guide


The most important aspects in determining if a dent can be fixed by Paintless Dent Repair are depth and place. On the other hand, some dents that are as little as a dime, but really deep, can not be fixed using Paintless Dent Repair due to the fact that the metal is too extended.



The most common dents fixed are the size of a golf ball and under. About 95% of small damages can be repaired, leaving about 5% of small dents that can't be fixed due to depth or area. Areas such as some quarter panel opening lips, some forward locations of greatly braced hoods, or the very edges of some panels are examples of bad locations.

Details About Pdr Price Guide

Rates differ on a per dent basis from one 1" dent to three 1" damages. The cost per dent on 4 or more dents is even lower per dent since of the multi-dent discount that Dent Option uses. Consider this, a body shop will charge approximately $600 typically per panel to paint and to fix a 1" dent.

The cost savings for one 1" dent is about 80%. This price quote does not consider the general cost savings in the long-lasting resale value of the lorry. Cost to the consumer to repair three 1" damages or less is a minimum $125. Each extra dent 1" or smaller sized on the exact same automobile is $62 (how much does pdr cost).

What Affects PDR Prices

Cost to the consumer to repair 4 or more damages are determined similarly. A 1" dent would be $79 and each extra dent would be half that if they are the exact same size or smaller $39. 50! Expense to the consumer for several dents that differ from 3"-8" damages will require a professional to prepare the quote.

Take into consideration that you would not want a plumbing technician to do heart surgery. Electric vehicles, side air bags, automobile style, and the intro of all-aluminum automobiles and trucks have actually started to weed out the business that do not constantly educate themselves on the changes essential to carry out repairs securely and correctly.

Details About Paintless Dent Repair Price Guide

Keep in mind the cost savings of paint-less dent repair general compared to conventional repair and use paintless dent repair to keep your car looking factory fresh. No two dents are ever alike.

That is a specific size dent, and the seriousness of the weight of the door, the sharpness of the door edge all contribute as critical factors to what the dent would look like. Another dent that could be the very same size was made by your relatives' kid choosing up a hammer swinging it and accidentally launching it, hitting your vehicle.

Pdr Price Guide Learn More

Even though they look the same size, they are absolutely various dents needing two various methods of removal to render a best repair. Another aspect to think about is the location of the dent. One lorry may have been produced with braces and another without. Braces can appear in different locations on different cars.

Navigation

Home

Latest Posts

Pdr Price Guide More Info

Published May 29, 22
4 min read

Details About Pdr Price Guide

Published May 28, 22
5 min read

Best Paintless Dent Repair Price Guide

Published May 28, 22
4 min read